- Some public telephones require deposit of coin or prepaid phone card for dial tone.
- Some public telephones require deposit of coin or prepaid phone card payment during call duration.
- This service may not be available from some hotels. Be sure to review your hotel's instructions and rates before calling.
- 1-800-FlyEurope handles some non-English languages between 12:00 GMT and 22:00 GMT Monday through Friday.
- 1-800-FlyEurope is not responsible for charges connected with the use of this service. Including, but not limited to hotel phone charges, wireless telephone airtime or long distance charges, or public telephone charges.
- This service is intended for use by 1-800-FlyEurope's clients and customers only.
- 1-800-FlyEurope can not be held responsible for travel interruptions as a result of international telecommunications problems. These problems might prohibit calls from reaching our service center. Should technical problems arise, we can be reached at +1-207-842-2000, 24 hours a day.
- By using our toll-free number, you hereby agree to these terms.